Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Quick Note to Fellow Bloggers

Hey, Blogger Friends!

I just wanted to let you guys know about a quick opportunity, since I just found out about it myself.  I'm sure many of you have heard of Influenster, but I wanted to let you guys know about another campaign site called BzzAgent.  This is a website where you can sign up to participate in campaigns and earn rewards, all for free!

A current campaign that I'm involved in is for Smarterer, an online quiz website that tests your knowledge about a wide range of subjects, including blogging platforms.  I just took the Blogger quiz, and actually learned a few things that I didn't know about Blogger before!  It's worth your time to check out, and if you get a good score, you also get bragging rights.

I know that this is off-topic from my usual blog posts, but I thought I'd spread the word since I know every blogger is always looking for more things to write about!  Anyway, be sure to check out BzzAgent,  and click on the cute little owl below to go to Smarterer and start trying it out for yourself!





Enjoy, and let me know about the campaigns that you guys get involved in!

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. I love Influenster! I was thinking about signing up for BzzAgent as well, so is there a referral link I could use? I might as well benefit someone else if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no referral link as far as I know. Thanks so much for thinking about that, though! Just go ahead and sign up, and enjoy! :) They did a campaign with the Maybelline Baby Lips recently that I just missed... Oh well! Hopefully they'll have some more cosmetics campaigns soon!

      Delete