- Prime the eyelid with an eyeshadow primer, liquid foundation, or concealer.
- With a flat/c-shaped eyeshadow brush, apply Smog to the outer half of the lid.
- With the same brush, apply Half-Baked to the inner half of the lid.
- With the same brush, apply Darkhorse lightly to the outer corner of the lid.
- With the same brush, apply Virgin to the inner corner of the lid.
- With a domed/fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Naked to the brow bone.
- With the same brush in step 6, apply Virgin just under the eyebrow.
- Starting about 2/3 of the way in on your eyelid, thinly line your upper lash line with a black liner, thickening the line just slightly at the outer corner of the lid (I used Maybelline Eye Studio® Lasting Drama™ Gel Eyeliner).
- With the same liner (or a pencil, if you prefer), line your waterline.
- Apply mascara (I used Covergirl's Lashblast Fusion), and you're finished!
That's all there is to it! Since this is such a natural look, you can pair this eye with a slightly more colorful lip. I've found that it looks beautiful with my NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Rivington Rose, which is a medium pink shade.
Feel free to share how this look works for you in the comments!