- Shadow: Urban Decay's Naked Palette. Sidecar all over the lid, Smog on the outer corners, Naked on the brow bone, and Virgin under the brows and on inner corners.
- Brows: ELF's Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Medium
- Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Fusion
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner on both upper lash line and waterline.
- NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in 580 Rivington Rose (I LOVE this stuff! It's my new go-to lip gloss.)
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flawless on the apples of the cheeks
- Showered at night, threw my hair up in a tight bun, went to bed, and woke up with some nice waves. :)
That's all there is to it! Let me know if you guys try this makeup combination. I'd love to see how it works on some different complexions!