Subtle, Pretty "Green With Envy" Eye
- Prime the eyelid with an eyeshadow primer, liquid foundation, or concealer.
- **I skipped this step in the above photos, but if you'd like a slightly more dramatic look, take the darkest shade in the quad and apply it along the upper lash line, slightly thicker than you would apply eyeliner.**
- With a flat/c-shaped eyeshadow brush, take the bright green (second from the right) color and pat it on to the outer half of the lid, bringing the color just a tiny bit past time middle of the lid.
- With the same type of brush used in step three, take the darker golden (second from the left) color and pat it onto the inner half of the lid. In the middle of the lid, where the two colors meet, blend the gold over/into the green in an outward sweeping motion.
- Using a small precision brush, take the bright green color and apply it on the outer half of the lower lash line.
- Using the same brush in step 5, take the deeper golden color and apply it to the inner half of the lower lash line, blending in the middle where it meets the green.
- Using a flat/c-shaped OR domed/fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply the lightest color in the quad to the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes.
- Line the upper lash line with a liquid liner (I used the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Pen in Black), and the waterline with a pencil/crayon liner (I used the Revlon Colorstay Crayon in Black).
- Apply mascara (I used Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion), and you're done!
I hope you guys like this look as much as I do! Leave a comment to let me know how it works for you!