Saturday, December 22, 2012

Influenster's Holiday Voxbox 2012!

Beautysets - Influenster Holiday Voxbox

I just got this bad boy in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't be more excited!  For those of you who aren't familiar with Influenster, they send out VoxBoxes full of free goodies for Influential members to test and review. There are a few new products in this VoxBox that I can't wait to test out, as well as a few old favorites.  The Kiss Nail Dress that I got this time around is absolutely beautiful, and will look wonderful at a New Year's Eve party!  The Goody Quick Style Paddle Brush actually made me laugh out loud... It looks so goofy, but I bet it works, and I can't wait to test it out!  I didn't even know that the Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal existed, but as an oatmeal lover, I cannot wait to taste it!  I have tried Eboost before when it came in my Naturals VoxBox earlier this year, but didn't like the flavor.  This time around I got a different one, so hopefully they will be able to redeem themselves!  NYC New York Color's Liquid Lipshine is one of my all-time favorite lip products, so getting another one was an absolute delight.  Finally, the Sole Society Coupon, worth $25, will undoubtedly feed my shoe addiction!

As my way of wishing everyone a merry christmas, I'll share the $25 Sole Society code with you -- it's INFLUENSTER25, and is good towards your first purchase!  Enjoy!

Have any of you received this VoxBox or tested out any of the products?  Let me know in the comments!

NOTE: I still have several Influenster invites left!  Leave a comment if you'd like one, and I'll be in touch!

5 comments:

  1. I'd love an invite!! This sounds awesome! My e-mail is flannery.49. You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mackenzi! I don't know why I didn't think of you sooner, you'd be perfect for Influenster! I'll send an invite your way now!

      Delete
  2. This is so amazing, I love the look of the paddle brush!
    Your blog is great and I'm a new follower, and if you have any spare invites count me in haha,
    Email: rachael_99_@hotmail.com

    beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Rachael! Unfortunately, it looks like you're in the UK, and Influenster is only in the US and Canada. :( So sorry! I'll be checking out your blog though!

      Anna

      Delete
  3. i got a free sample of those nail dress stickers in a Seventeen magazine and i really liked them! great blog!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete