Saturday, December 22, 2012

Influenster's Holiday Voxbox 2012!

Beautysets - Influenster Holiday Voxbox

I just got this bad boy in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't be more excited!  For those of you who aren't familiar with Influenster, they send out VoxBoxes full of free goodies for Influential members to test and review. There are a few new products in this VoxBox that I can't wait to test out, as well as a few old favorites.  The Kiss Nail Dress that I got this time around is absolutely beautiful, and will look wonderful at a New Year's Eve party!  The Goody Quick Style Paddle Brush actually made me laugh out loud... It looks so goofy, but I bet it works, and I can't wait to test it out!  I didn't even know that the Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal existed, but as an oatmeal lover, I cannot wait to taste it!  I have tried Eboost before when it came in my Naturals VoxBox earlier this year, but didn't like the flavor.  This time around I got a different one, so hopefully they will be able to redeem themselves!  NYC New York Color's Liquid Lipshine is one of my all-time favorite lip products, so getting another one was an absolute delight.  Finally, the Sole Society Coupon, worth $25, will undoubtedly feed my shoe addiction!

As my way of wishing everyone a merry christmas, I'll share the $25 Sole Society code with you -- it's INFLUENSTER25, and is good towards your first purchase!  Enjoy!

Have any of you received this VoxBox or tested out any of the products?  Let me know in the comments!

NOTE: I still have several Influenster invites left!  Leave a comment if you'd like one, and I'll be in touch!


  1. I'd love an invite!! This sounds awesome! My e-mail is flannery.49. You have a great blog!

    1. Thanks, Mackenzi! I don't know why I didn't think of you sooner, you'd be perfect for Influenster! I'll send an invite your way now!

  2. This is so amazing, I love the look of the paddle brush!
    Your blog is great and I'm a new follower, and if you have any spare invites count me in haha,

    1. Thanks for following, Rachael! Unfortunately, it looks like you're in the UK, and Influenster is only in the US and Canada. :( So sorry! I'll be checking out your blog though!


  3. i got a free sample of those nail dress stickers in a Seventeen magazine and i really liked them! great blog!
    Follow me?
    -Jen <3