Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Wishes


Beauty Wishlist 2012


We all have them:  those beauty items that you covet all year long, but just can't bring yourself to buy because of how dang expensive they are.  These are the items that make up my holiday wish list.  Here's a little insight into what I'm wishing for this year!

  1. Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara, $19 I'm usually not a big spender when it comes to mascaras, sticking to Maybelline to make my lashes pop.  Maybe that's why I've been so dissatisfied.  I've heard rave reviews of this mascara, and hope I'll be able to try it out for myself!
  2. NARS Orgasm Blush, $28 The mother of all blushes, according to the beauty blogosphere.  I own a supposed dupe for it (Elf's Candid Coral, check out my post here), but I've heard that nothing beats the real thing.  With a hefty price tag, it's not something I would normally buy for myself... but hopefully Santa will deliver!
  3. Julep Nail Polish, $14  I don't even care what shade it is. This luxury nail color brand is all over Pinterest and even made the list of Oprah's favorite things 2012.  I want it all over my nails.
  4. MAC 286 Brush, $31  I really need a good blending brush.  Mine just ain't cuttin' it.  I've heard that MAC brushes are wonderful, and I'd love something that would last me a long time!
  5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, $43  The most expensive on the list.  I'm not a big foundation wearer--I've always had fairly clear skin, so I just like a bit of sheer coverage for color control.  Tinted Moisturizer is my go-to, and I've heard this is just about as good as it gets.
  6. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $19  This is one of my tried-and-true products.  It's the only liquid eyeliner that has ever had a brush I've been able to work with, it stays all day, and WOW is it ever pigmented!  I'm running out of my supply and need to get my hands on more... And I'd love to try out a few other shades from their rainbow supply of colors!
  7. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, $13  I really do love this stuff.  It's super moisturizing, and lasts a really long time.  I have it in "Honey" and "Romantic."  I use "Honey" almost every day, but would love to expand my collection for more options!

So that's my Christmas Beauty List for this year... What's yours?  Any comments on the products I'm just dying to get ahold of?  Let me know in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! The design is so adorable!! :) I love this little wish list! :) I just started a blog too :) Check it out! http://katherinecotter.blogspot.com/
    We can be blog friends haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate! I appreciate the compliments, and I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Anna

      Delete
  2. Great wish list :D I've been lusting after the Laura Mercier range for ages now. I recently got Nasrs Organsm blush and it is really lovely :D you'll love it!

    Just stumbled across your blog and couldn't resist following :D hope you'll take a little pee through mine
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some lovely items on your wish list!!

    Nice blog, i'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete