Monday, March 5, 2012

My Love VoxBox is Here!

After waiting anxiously ever since this box was announced on Valentine's day, my Love VoxBox from Influenster has arrived!

Influenster put a few fantastic things in this box that I'm incredibly excited to try out and review!  Here's an overview of what I received in my Love VoxBox:


  • A Venus and Olay Razor From Gilette: I couldn't be happier to get this!  I was actually just about to buy a new razor, so this couldn't have come at a better time.  It looks like this razor has moisturizing bars infused with Olay goodness... I'm looking forward to some very silky-smooth skin!
  • A Gourmet Milk Chocolate Creamy Devotion Bar from Ghirardelli:  Need I say more?  The word "bliss" comes to mind.  There's a reason their slogan is "moments of timeless pleasure."
  • Kiss Nail Dress: I LOVE getting manicure products.  I generally don't like going to salons for manicures because I don't feel like answering a multitude of questions about my three-fingered hand, so any products that make the at-home process a little easier make me a happy girl!  I got a super-sexy, sparkly, pink zebra-striped pattern that I'll be definitely be wearing out for my upcoming birthday!
  • An Herbal Tea Sampler from Stash: As an actor, I know how good tea is for the voice, and am encouraged by my peers and instructors to drink plenty.  However, I have a tendency to be bored by bland flavors.  This sampler, though, is enough to intrigue me!  With flavors like Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Mango Passionfruit, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, I just know I'm going to enjoy this tea!
  • Truvia: I have to admit, their sing-songy commercials get old pretty quick, but as someone on a diet who happens to have a major sweet tooth, this zero-calorie sweetener may just be a life saver! I can't wait to try it in combination with the Stash Tea!
So, that's the Love VoxBox!  Stay tuned for reviews of my favorite products from this batch... I'm going to go get started on that chocolate!  ;)

If you're interested in buying some of the products, check out the links below!


2 comments:

  1. still waiting for my LoveBox to get here... Hopefully Today or Maybe Tomorrow but it would be great if it came Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. postingan yang bagus tentang My Love VoxBox is Here!

    ReplyDelete