Monday, March 5, 2012

My Apologies!

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to apologize for my absence and inactivity over the past few weeks.  It's been a crazy month overall for me with performances, auditions, callbacks (and getting cast, yay!), general schoolwork, and having a social life, but things are finally starting to wind down a little.   Added to this craziness is the fact that I'm currently pretty broke (welcome to the life of a college student), which means that I haven't been buying and trying many new products.  This post is just to let you know that I AM still here, and will be blogging about some new products within the next few days!  My birthday is a week from tomorrow, so some beauty-related goodies should be coming my way, and I'm also due to receive the love themed VoxBox from Influenster any day now.  So no worries, I'll be posting a new review or two within the next few days!

To try to make up for my lack of posts, here's a picture of me with a blue Icee tongue.



Thanks for your patience with me, and thanks for reading Pretty Much Reviews!

2 comments: