Golden Smoky Eye
- Prime the eyelid with an eyeshadow primer, liquid foundation, or concealer.
- With a flat/c-shaped eyeshadow brush, pat Half-Baked all over the lid.
- With a domed/fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Smog to the crease and lower brow bone, blending upwards.
- With the same brush, apply Darkhorse to the crease, then to the outer corner of the eye in a v-shape.
- With the brush used in Step 2, lightly blend Half-Baked over the newly created dark crease.
- Apply Sin just under the eyebrow and in the inner corner of the lid.
- Use a black liner to line the upper lash line and the waterline. With a small precision or eyeliner brush, use Darkhorse to go over the liner in small, upward-angled strokes.
- Line the lower lash line with a dark brown eyeliner. Use the same brush from Step 7 to smoke up the liner by running Darkhorse over it.
- Apply a coat or two of mascara, and you're done!
Be sure to let me know what you think of this look, and what looks you might like to see from me in the future! Try it out for yourself, and let me know how it goes in the comments!