Saturday, October 6, 2012

Review: LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™

OVERALL RATING:  10/10


PROS:  All-natural ingredients, long-lasting, incredibly moisturizing, unique shape, great packaging, minty flavor, not tested on animals

CONS: None!

This has to be my favorite product that I received in my Naturals Voxbox from Influenster.  I'm a lip product junkie, so I was really excited to get a product that could help keep my lips soft and ready for cosmetics!  Before I got this product, I had been using Burt's Bees lip balm, which is good, but nothing compared to LypSyl!  This is definitely going to be my new go-to lip balm brand.


The first important thing to note about LypSyl is that its ingredients are all-natural, so you don't have to worry about applying any kind of harsh chemicals to your lips.  Plus, it's eco-friendly and not tested on animals!

The main reason I've fallen in love with LypSyl is that it lasts for so long. One application yesterday lasted for twelve hours, even after eating!  It's the longest-lasting lip balm I've ever used.  It immediately soothes chapped lips, and has a fresh, minty scent.  It smooths on like butter, and just feels wonderful on my lips!

One thing you'll probably notice right away about LypSyl is the unique shape of the tube.  The tube is more of an oval shape instead of a circle, which actually makes application easier!  It contours better to the lips, and ensures a full application.  Plus, since the tube is a little bigger, it's harder to lose!  There is a slider on one side of the tube (with a cute little bee!) instead of something you twist at the bottom to get more product out of the tube.  I find this easier to use, and it's a lot more reliable than the traditional twist apparatus.

After using LypSyl, I notice that my lips are softer, smoother, and moisturized.  It definitely does what it claims to do, and does it well!

If you haven't used LypSyl, go out and get some!  I guarantee you'll prefer it to your regular lip balm brand!

LypSyl retails for about $2.89, and can be found online at Drugstore.com, or in stores at Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.

Have you used LypSyl?  What do you think?  Let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. I think this is the right product for me since I usually experience chapping lips especially during cold weather. i want to try this out since it is all natural and the effect is long lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a previous Burt Bees user/Lypsyl convert. I love the moisturizing effects of this product and talk about long lasting!

    I apply Lypsyl before bed & my lips are smooth & soft in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this for years, won't use anything else. I also use it on my furkids paws to protect them from salt. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete